Founded in 2016, Thinqloud is a Salesforce® certified partner and business process consulting company with its development center based in Pune, India. Thinqloud has provided many unique and custom solutions to Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Retail, Nonprofits, Higher-ed businesses, and Real Estate companies using Salesforce® technologies to support marketing, sales, and service processes.
Our expertise lies in a range of services, which include implementation, customization, automation, integration, managed services, process audits, and product development on the Salesforce® platform.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and the world’s #1 CRM empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken Salesforce to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row.
Salesforce is the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with their whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of their employees, customers, partners, and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
You need to be self-motivated with a hunger to learn and grow. We assure you a diverse exposure aligned with your interests and strengths. A senior team of experienced managers will guide and mentor you.
Thinqloud is looking for fresh graduates to join our team as interns.
Build your career with Thinqloud on Salesforce® the world’s number 1 CRM
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Complete a Training on Salesforce Development and Configuration
- Work on in-house projects pertaining to Salesforce, JAVA programming
- Work on customer projects as and when required
- Work like full time employee (on-premise)
- Develop code under the guidance of Sr. Developers and Architects
No. of Internships available: Multiple
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Are available for a minimum duration of 6 months
- Are from Pune and neighbouring cities
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- C Programming
- Letter of recommendation
- Pre placement offer (PPO)
Location: Wakad, Pune
Duration: 6 Months