One of the most diversified India based NBFC’s was looking to improve business operations and profitability by cross selling credit cards to its large retail customer database Leveraging Salesforce1 platform a new transaction processing system was designed to automate the process.
- Client is one of the most diversified India based NBFCs in the market catering to more than 5 million customers across the country.
- Their product offerings include Consumer Durable Loans, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Two wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans,Construction Equipment Loans, Loan against Securities and Insurance Services.
- To help improve its business operations and profitability by cross selling Standard Chartered credit cards to its large retail customer database.
- To be able to precisely identify the CIBIL credit rating for each customer, the company needed an automated solution that could access the CIBIL credit rating faster and provide precise information to the credit card call centre team.
- Client required a solution which would extend their current CRM capabilities.
- Implemented a new transaction processing system leveraging Force.com’s Apex and Visualforce as the implementation technology stack.
- The telecaller would generate a customer inquiry and process the customer’s consent on saving the customer data.
- The data then moves to internal quality check for approval and is routed to FOS to collect the customer’s documents which are sent to the Central Ops.
- The Central Ops identify change in critical customer information and confirm the credit rating and credit card is dispatched post that.
- Complete process automation.
- Greater Precision.
- Business Agility and Reduced Processing time.
- More agile business.