- The client is one of the largest US based Nonprofit.
- They give help and hope to the most vulnerable through a network of local agencies and programs
- The client had an existing Donor Management System (DMS) built on .Net 3.5 and Oracle database which was almost 16 years old.
- They wanted to migrate their existing system to a cloud based platform and had chosen Salesforce as their preferred platform.
- They wanted to enhance and transform their existing outdated DMS system into a more systematic, streamlined and an advanced smart system
- The DMS system should be easy to use, integrate and efficient enough to solve all the current issues faced by the users from the current system.
- The DMS system was built on top of NPSP, the standard salesforce package for Non profits
- The following modules were built as part of the implementation starting from Discovery, Design, Build, Test and Data Migration
- Constituent Management – The complete Donor Management
- Event Management – Event schedule, Seating, Waitlist management, Analytics,
- Billing and Financials
- Boards & Committees, Missions
- The implementation also involved complex integration with multiple third party applications for address validation, financial reports, employee payroll system
- Technologies : Apex, SLDS, Aura, jQuery, lightning component , Batches and Schedulers, REST API.
- Impressive design with an easy to use User Interface.
- Automated most of the manual processes which were done using excel.
- Increase in user adoption rate