Key Highlights from Salesforce for Sales Keynote at Dreamforce’16!!
The 4 days of Dreamforce’16 ended up with loads of informative sessions and the Salesforce for Sales Keynote covered various aspects of connecting with customers in whole new ways, becoming Customer Trailblazers for Sales and much more. We got to learn about the best practices and latest sales technologies to gain a competitive edge. Much awaited Salesforce Einstein & lightning stole the show with its awesome features.
Focus was laid on creating sales app faster with clicks not code.
Catch up with a quick summary of the Salesforce for Sales Keynote Session.
Adam Blitzer, GM & EVP of Sales Cloud, opened the amazing keynote session and discussed about running the whole gamut of sales solutions all the way from lead to cash. The technology that powers an amazing experience across lead to cash is Salesforce for Sales.
How Salesforce for Sales works:
Three chapters were taken to discuss this. Two amazing customers that were looked upon included Amazon Web Services & NonProfit, Musicians on Call.
a) Sell smarter with Einstein & AI
Einstein a new AI platform gives a data scientist to every sales rep so that they can be smarter about every interaction they have with the customers. Amazon Web Services was used to demonstrate this. Salesforce Einstein helped Amazon Web Services to predict customer behaviour in a proactive way to a reactive way.
How to Sell Smarter with Einstein:
- Predictive Lead Scoring – Sales reps now know prioritize the best leads by intelligent scoring.
- Opportunity Insights- It helps the sales rep know if C level people are engaged or any competitor is involved. Discovers buying signals to recommend next best actions.
- Recommended Connections- Sales reps can reach a prospect by asking for recommendation from a colleague in the same organisation.
- Wave Analytics provides instant access to data to influence their business.
New Introduction– Wave analytics for B2B marketers helped gain insights about how healthy the sales pipeline is exactly see which campaigns are performing well and bringing maximum ROI etc.
- Salesforce IQ Inbox- Salesforce IQ Inbox helps connect email, CRM, and customer data. It eliminates manual data entry and increases sales collaboration.
b) Sell faster with Lightning.
Lightning is a Brand new re-imagined sales experience, user interface, user flow. App builder helps to drag and drop various components of UI like never before. It’s a new ecosystem of Partner components.
Most exciting features –
- Kanban View– It is a very exciting feature to visualize how leads, contacts, custom objects looks across various stages of Sales cycle.
- Lightning Voice – Click to call helps connect to customers automatically from sales cloud. Calls are logged for reference.
- Better calendar experience – Provides all calendar information in one central view. Timeline can be decided to close the opportunity.
- Salesforce Engage – Empowers sales rep to send marketing approved campaigns on their own to hottest leads.
- Run the business from your phone – There are 4 mobile portfolio of applications. Any mobile application can be built on Salesforce Platform and can be run from it.
Salesforce CPQ helps update the line items once the targeted customer amount is put. Chatter helps the sales reps collaborate with partners for statement of work.
c) Sell the way you want with Salesforce Platform.
Connect to customers from any device.
Pete Griffin, President Musicians on Call (NonProfit) mentioned that their mission is product that has healing power of music to patients. Salesforce helps speed up lot of processes to raise more money.
- Salesforce automation would help uberization of Musicians on Call.
- Salesforce platform helped them get the hospitals approved as official musicians on call hospital.
- Musicians Onboarding– Musicians all around the world can use this process to become an official musician and can start using the technology in the platform to link them up so that musicians can truly be on call for patients no matter where they are in the world.