The Organization provides tech solutions for the Supply Chain with respect to Risk Management across the globe. They required a management dashboard for their Sales Automation Integrated with Marketing Automation platform. They need to migrate their system into an automated, scalable, and real-time marketing-based CRM.
Client Business Background
The client conducts risk management services specialized in the supply chain domain. Using their products, they aggregate millions of news sources, allowing companies to access real-time information about disruptive events that could impact their supply chains.
The client generates leads from various different sources and tries to achieve opportunities from them. For this purpose, they need to monitor their representative’s interactions with the customers or leads. Also, clients want to track their existing business. They were using various third-party tools to track the employee workload or business improvement.
Client’s Current Operating Environment & Change They Required
Solution “Management Dashboard”
● We have implemented the Einstein Analytics dashboard in order to achieve the customer requirement.
● Einstein analytics helps to understand the data points that are captured from various sources, also it helps the organizations to identify the scope of the business in different sectors or ups and downs in the business in pictorial representation. It also helps them to achieve the milestones by understanding the customer demands.
● Einstein analytics ease the task of selecting templates for the various types of dashboards. It has an inbuilt dashboard template as well.
● There are various types of analytics charts that are used in sales dashboards, KPI dashboards or revenue dashboards.
● Basically, we have implemented the following types of dashboards in Einstein Analytics to track the Global Business of the organization for board members.
a. Sales Dashboard: Sales Dashboard gives the visual representation of the organization’s sales data. The dashboard may use a different set of filters like Time Period, Sales Person, etc.
b. KPI Dashboard: KPI dashboard gives insights into the individual performance that the organization needs to track. It will help the people to achieve their objectives.
c. Revenue Dashboard: Revenue Dashboard gives the idea of the entire business of the organization and each employee’s contribution to the revenue.
1. Data Visualization of the management dashboard to understand the various aspects of Business
2. Representation of the real-time data
3. Cloud-based architecture to ease the accessibility
4. Helps the management understand pipeline management, forecasting as well as performance tracking
Our support services for managed services click here