Benefits To Have Onsite-Offsite (Hybrid) Model With an Offshore Salesforce Development Partner
Hybrid Model (also known as onsite-offshore model) involves co-ordination between two teams, one located at the client’s site while the other working at remote location in a different country anywhere across the globe. Both the onsite and offshore teams have a fixed set of responsibilities associated to handle different tasks for effective business delivery. Harmonious communication in-between the two task forces concerning project management and updates is key for getting maximum results out of this model.
- The client side team is located near the customer base and is mostly responsible for customer faced interactions
- Sometimes the client’s team delivers on the role of the onsite team
- Based on these interactions, the onsite team gathers required information to define the project scope and demands.
- A working framework is established delegating different tasks within the project to respective teams.
- Knowledge transfer concerning project expectations and deliverables to the offshore team is carried out .
- Continuous customer interactions and feedback are scheduled for updating the project requirement as per changing customer needs.
Salesforce Offshore development Responsibilities:
- Offshore team could be located in any different country other than the client’s and is accountable for project delivery.
- Understanding project scope and planning to meet the project deliverables with utmost quality is one of the key responsibilities of the offshore team.
- Continuous technical and customer support to the client is ensured.
Hybrid Model Benefits:
- All-time Productivity: Different working time-zones of the onsite and offshore teams facilitates 24/7 support to tackle every project requirement.
- Compatible Communication: Meetings with customer base by local onsite team helps in better understanding of project needs with zero communication gap. Interactions concerning knowledge transfer in-between the onsite and offshore teams helps the two to be on the same page concerning project progression.
- Economical Project Development: Project support can be outsourced to a competent third-party by negotiating with different service providers on budget comparisons.
- Quick turn-around-time (TAT ): Hybrid models contributes the least turn-around-time for marketing and issue resolutions.
- Skilled Workforce: As employment & infrastructure charges vary compared to local resources, an equivalent offshore parallel delivers profitability due to different market conditions inbetween countries.
- Culture Awareness: Since the model involves interaction inbetween two different teams having mostly different cultural backgrounds, it invites different perspectives to work culture resulting in a win-win situation for overall business growth.
- Prudent Savings: A great plus point is that the client is provisioned all services of an offshore center which results in a cost-saving venture as compared to an onshore model. Major decisions regarding project development and mitigation can be filtered through the onsite team beforehand.
Hybrid Model is a popular project model among a lot of organizations to manage business functionality at optimum level. Organizations usually resort to this model when the project is of complex nature. Since this combined model provides best of both worlds (Onsite and Offshore Models), it ensures business efficiency for project development at cost-effective options.