- The client develops facilities and technology solutions for Education, healthcare organizations, enterprises and government entity in emerging markets.
- Their connective Health Solutions include self-contained, portable care units and cloud-based Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management and Connectivity systems.
- Client had purchased a third party Health Care application to produce Electronic Patient Records (EPR), clinic data management, medication management etc.
- However, the third party application was very generic and client needed demographic specific customization for each of their clients spread across the globe.
- Each country had different requirements based on their local law, regulations, and business rules. The security model was not properly defined to restrict the visibility of country specific data
- Our team played a key role in re-designing the existing third party architecture and customized the app as per different countries’ requirements. The system was made more robust to incorporate all possible scenarios in a health care world with respect to EPRs, Billing, Medication Management, Inventory Management, Multilingual, Clinic Assessments etc.
- Some of the Key Features that were developed were:
- Security Model
- Patient Registration
- Restructured the Lab Module to give Clinicians the ability to add as many Test as they want.
- Auto population of Normal Values on Lab Results report based on Patient’s Age or Gender and -highlight the abnormal values
- Incorporation of country specific VAT/TAX codes and rates while generation of Invoices.
- Country/Clinic specific customization of Prescription and Invoices.
- Sales Reports
A single integrated solution built on Force.com platform enabling clinicians and health professionals to produce
- Electronic Patient Records (EPR’s),
- Scheduling, Assessments,
- Clinical data capture and charting,
- Medication management,
- Clinical decision support, care planning, diagnostic testing, inventory management, reporting, patient billing and more.