One of the foremost real estate firms was looking to setup a cloud based call center leveraging the Salesforce platform. From self-service portals to knowledge management, live chat software to mobile service, the Salesforce Service Cloud delivered the tools the agents need in a unified, multi-monitor desktop, giving them a complete view of the customer.
- The client is one of the leaders in the Real Estate Industry of India
- The client develops residential, commercial and township projects
- Has recently been awarded as the “Real Estate Company of the Year” at the Construction Week India Awards 2015
- The client planned to set up a call center for it’s real estate customers to give better services and responses to their queries/ concerns
- The focus of the project was to implement the Salesforce Service Cloud for customer service management, which will include cases, solutions, custom reports, and basic training.
- The solution would provide more comprehensive customer service to track incoming requests from phone, email, and web-to-case form, as well as access to case and solution history.
- Leverage Solution Management for quicker resolution of case and also track the time spent on each cases.
- Implemented Salesforce Service Cloud Solutions and customized it as per the requirement.
- Customization included
- Service Cloud Console
- Social Service Management
- Knowledge Management
- Custom Implementation to track the number of hrs spent on a particular case.
- Implemented Communities for Customer
- Easy visibility into key support performance metrics
- Reduce the time to resolve a case
- Client is able to more effectively manage their multiple channels of cases for better customer service.